Project: Sewing Embroidery Designs
Try out some of these doodle embroidery designs.
1) Download and print the designs found in the DOWNLOADS section below.
2) Using an Iron-On Transfer pencil, trace over your design on your printed paper. Trace over your design on the back side of your paper if you want to maintain the direction of the pattern.
3) Place your paper with the transfer face down on your fabric and iron over the paper making sure that your iron is set to the cotton setting with no steam. Press firmly passing the iron over the paper a few times until the pattern is transferred.
4) Lift your paper to reveal the printed pattern.
5) Embroider your design using any embroidery stitch you'd like!
Share your projects in the facebook group or on instagram using the hashtag #mysewingcamp